My own mother

πŸ’žπŸ’žMotherπŸ’žπŸ’ž
Oh! My other
She has born me
And she takes care
From my head to knee(1)
What Affectionately in her swear!
She always keeps me from fear
In the east  the sun shine 
My mother is the world of mine(2)
My mother prays goddess and god
But for me my mother is my lord
If  I  will  make shoes for her In my leather
It will be very less than love of my mother(3)
How delicious foods she makes
Porringer,puri,idly and  cakes
I think she is my soul
She always help me to achhive my goal(4)
My mother takes care of my family
Who much my soul loves my  body
My mother do her work
Like the light in dark
My mother like to eat cakes
Who much the beautifull lakes
 my mother like pets
And the high speed jets
I love my mother
And I love my father
I love also my little sister
And they are my  family members
She is always ones for me
Any one can't take her position how ever I leave
I love my mother very much
Mother is the only word 
That famous all over the world
I love my mother I love my mother  I love my mother
 Very much....





Comments

Post a Comment